Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday




Well, I did wake up sore. It started last night actually. Mostly in my legs/rear end. However, I still got up and did the DVD because it wasn't so bad that I couldn't. I'm not so sure I'll be able to do it tomorrow. I might have to rest then!

I am officially down 2.2 pounds since last week! I haven't lost that much in a while. it was exciting. I've decided that after I lose the next 4.2 pounds I will order a new swim suit I have had my eye on. Hopefully by then it will be on sale too! :) That will put me at my original goal weight. I may want to lose more after I get there but I'm going to see where that puts me first. Good luck all you WWW friends.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's so, so good!! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that is so awesome!! I think having great rewards for yourself is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete