Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Road Trip!

Exciting news! As I was laying in bed last night not able to sleep (I can never seem to just turn my brain off) I hatched a plan to drive myself back home to Michigan to see the family next week. My cousin is making her first communion which is a great excuse to come home. I am a little nervous about doing the 10 hour trip alone but I know I can do it.

This is all following the fact that I found out I did not get one of the jobs I interviewed for. I found out yesterday. I am pretty bummed even though I sort of expected it. They kinda told me I was overqualified. I find that dumb. I could totally do the job! Oh well. The positive is that I get to go home to see the family. However, it does mean that hubbs and I need to actually start being careful about what we are spending. No more new clothes or random shopping trips for a while.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Have fun - it may be just the thing to lift your spirits and allow you to return home with a renewed sense of motivation and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete