Today is doomsday, er, I mean weigh in day. I can give you all kinds of excuses for this week (mom was here, have a cold, TOM, Easter candy/food...etc.) But it turns out that I lost just about one pound. I'm happy with that actually. So to summarize my progress I have lost 20 pounds total since starting to try to lose weight. I have done 9 days of the Shred in 14 days and since starting that I have lost 2 pounds. Not bad.Today I plan on starting level 2 of the shred. I also need to get my eating habits back on track. I can see myself slowly slipping back into old (read: bad) habits. We need to go grocery shopping so I'm going to focus on getting the right foods.
On a semi-related note. I gave up pop for lent and I did pretty good. I did mess up and take a sip a few times without thinking but overall I did well. I would like to stick with not drinking it. I've decided one a week would be okay. I had my one pop a week yesterday and it was just not as good as I had hoped it would be! This was disappointing but definitely a good thing.
GL to all my WWW friends!

I feel you - I'm the same way, I have lots to blame my lack of progress on but it's really my ultimate decision!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the working out and weight loss!