
Well... Today I am up one pound. Not really happy about that but I will just keep on going. I have done 7 days of the 30 day Shred which is great. I am seeing a difference in my muscle tone. Hopefully next week will go better. I am hoping to do the shred 5 more times before then. It's a little hard with my mom being here. We are enjoying spending time together and I don't like to work out in front of people. I have a weird complex about it.
Today my mom and I are going shopping and then to a vineyard nearby. Tomorrow we will be going to the Inner Harbor. If I don't post much or comment much in the next few days it will be because she is here. I promise to be back by Monday! :)
I did go to the dentist yesterday and he sanded some of my teeth. It was amazing the difference in my bite! I thought it was great. However my jaw is still really sore. I'm hoping it will start to get better soon. I'm wondering if now it's sore because it's not used to being in the right position. Who knows. I have to call in a week and check in with the dentist then. If it still hurts then I will be raising some heck!
Good Luck to all the other WWW girls out there.

Oh the soreness is most likely from the difference in your bite! Everything is all thrown off kilter. I bet it goes away in a couple of days, and try some tylenol every few hours :) Hope it gets better!
ReplyDeletewell my WW meeting in on Thursday evening... and I'm going to a cajun (think crab, lobster and cream sauces galore!) restaurant tonight for my birthday with my bf! oohhhh me! i just haven't been able to get back on track for the past month, i'm up and down, up and down...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the soreness will go away soon, that's so great!
ReplyDeleteThe one pound more may be from increased muscle mass or water retention? Good luck with the upcoming week!
You can do it friend! Remember, muscle weighs more than fat.
ReplyDelete