Fhew! I think I am caught up on my blog reading now. I spent all morning on that. I will be back to regular posting and reading/commenting now. My mom should be safely back in Michigan now, I took her to the airport at 4am this morning. Not my best time of day! ha!We had a great week. We did tons of shopping. Spent a day at the Inner Harbor and ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! We got a piece of White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and it was the best cheesecake I've had. My mom makes a pretty good one but I told he she got bumped. She still has the best homemade cheesecake! She was okay with that title. We were supposed to go to DC on Saturday but the hubbs and I ended up super sick with colds. Plus it rained until 4pm. I felt bad, I know my mom really wanted to go but we were too sick and the weather just didn't cooperate. Sunday we went to mass and then to an Easter dinner at a friend of ours. We met a ton of new people which was nice and fun. They were all mom's with kids which gave my mom all sorts of hopes for grand kids! I felt a little funny being the only married woman there without kids but we just aren't ready yet. It did cause me to have crazy pregnancy dreams last night though!
I'm still fighting off this cold. Definitely not as bad as it was. My jaw is feeling better but not 100% yet. I'm seeing improvement so I'm happy. I have fallen off the wagon a but on working out between my mom being here and being sick but I'm going to get back to doing the shred today. Today will be day 9 and I think I'm going to do level 2. Also hoping to hear something about a job this week...
There, now I think you are all caught up on my life the past week!

Oh yummmm Cheesecake Factory!! Oh their cheesecake menu is so daunting, I can NEVER decide!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon friend!
ReplyDelete