Today is my get things done day. I emailed myself a to do list! On it is organizing the closets, finishing the laundry, changing sheets, and vacuuming.
I also got up and made myself do the shred again today. 4 days in a row, go me! I'm hoping to do it again tomorrow and then rest on Sunday.
I am going out for one of my very best friend's 25th birthday tomorrow. We have known each other since we were 5. We grew up living on the same street and then went to the same college and roomed together for 2 of the years. (There is also a third to our little group that grew up on the next street over and also roomed with us in college but she is back in Michigan.) I feel very lucky and happy that we live within an hour of each other now instead of many states away. I can't wait to celebrate with her! :) I just have no idea what I'm going to wear... I may make a quick trip to the mall to find something cute AND cheap.
First things first... I'm off to do those chores!
Have a great Friday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you! That sounds like a great weekend - and a great workout schedule! Good luck!!
ReplyDelete