Well I got back on track with working out this week. That's a good thing. I did not manage my eating habits very well though. I just could not stop eating this week. So that leaves me with no change in my weight this week. I'm glad it's at least not a gain. Especially the way I was eating. I have to find a way to get myself back on track. Today is day 15 of the Shred. Half way there! :) It will probably be a little slow This next week due to the fact that I will be at home. I am taking it with me but I still won't have as many opportunities to work out as I normally do. GL fellow WWW! Hope your week went a little better than mine.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Weight Watcher Wednesday
Well I got back on track with working out this week. That's a good thing. I did not manage my eating habits very well though. I just could not stop eating this week. So that leaves me with no change in my weight this week. I'm glad it's at least not a gain. Especially the way I was eating. I have to find a way to get myself back on track. Today is day 15 of the Shred. Half way there! :) It will probably be a little slow This next week due to the fact that I will be at home. I am taking it with me but I still won't have as many opportunities to work out as I normally do. GL fellow WWW! Hope your week went a little better than mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment