Today is all about getting stuff done. I did the Shred again. I like having to write it on here because it makes me accountable. I have to do it so I can put it in the blog! It works for me.
My mom is coming in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to seeing her. I just hope we are still surviving by the end of the week. She will be staying with us until Easter. I love my mom but that much time together in my little apartment can be overwhelming. I'm a planner so I'm trying to come up with fun things to do in the Baltimore area and she is much more laid back then I am. She could care less. I just want to do things that she wants to do ya know? And she just wants to hang out with me. So far I am planning on a day of shopping of course, a day down in the Inner Harbor, maybe go to the movies an see a "chick flick", (anyone have movie suggestions???) Then on Saturday we are going to DC because she has never been. Sunday will be a little more relaxed with church and I'll make a dinner.
Tonight we have the fun task of grocery shopping and then we will watch the MSU game! I promise after tomorrow you won't hear any more about the NCAA tourney for a year. I'm just so excited that it's my team in the finals. (Other than that I'm not usually this into the tourney.)
Have a great Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel the same way - my parents are coming over the weekend and they want to hang out. No fuss, no muss. I'm renting movies from Netflix, doing some shopping, running errands with them, and cooking good meals for them. I, too, understand your frustration with wanting to go and DO and feeling like your mom's not interested in DOING! If that makes sense!
ReplyDeleteHa! My mom and I are the same way. We get along best talking on the phone daily and seeing each other once a month :) I love her and she is my best friend, but we don't do too well with too much togetherness.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your mom - sometimes it's the simple things that are the best and most memorable.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!