Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Fever




This cold is kicking my butt! I was not able to muster up enough energy to do the shred but I did today. I did my last level 1 workout and today was day 9 for me. Tomorrow I start level 2. I'm a little nervous about it but I know my body is ready for something harder. Keep my eye on the prize....swimsuit season! :P

Yesterday I did a major overhaul on the apartment. It felt good. I cleaned everything. I think between having an extra person this past week and all the sickly germs floating around here I just needed to get the feeling of funk out of the apartment. I guess you could call it a little spring cleaning, but I definitely like to do it more than once a year!

So... the fun stuff! I have been totally into dresses this spring. I mentioned before that I got that dress from The Loft, and then the one from Old Navy that I just couldn't find a picture for. I got yet another one from New York and Company last week with my mom. Here it is. I got some cute bright teal sandals and a teal chunky necklace to go with it to brighten it up. My hubbs jokes that I look like a flight attendant. He enjoyed asking me for hot towels and cold beverages all day Sunday while I was wearing it. ha! What do guys know about fashion anyways! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that dress oh so much!

    I may be doing some serious spring cleaning tonight myself for FMILs visit!

    ReplyDelete