Sunday, April 5, 2009

Go Green! Go White!



GO SPARTANS!!! My wonderful green boys back at Michigan State have made it to the NCAA finals. I can't wait to watch the game tomorrow. So fun!

Yesterday was also a blast. I loved spending the time with my BFF and her parents and meeting her new friends in the area. It was fun to put on a cute dress and go out. I haven't done that in a long time. If I've gone out it was just a jeans kinda night. It feels good to get dressed up once in a while. Something about putting on a dress can really give me a self-esteem boost. We also watched the MSU game that we won! Lou decided that they won just for her birthday present. :) She of course is an MSU alum as well.

Today has been a lazy Sunday. I got up the hubbs made me pancakes for breakfast. Yum! He is the breakfast chef in our house. I'm in charge of dinners. I like it that way. I did continue to do the Shred. It doesn't hurt any more! This was day 6. I plan to do level one for the first 10 days and then step it up to level 2. I can see a difference in my muscle tone already which is great.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you for the birthday wishes the other day... I had a great weekend... and I thought about you when I was watching the game. Remember the Spartan cheerleaders from SNL? well yeah, when i was in middle school, i wanted to go to MSU JUST to be a spartan! ha... hope they pull it out, my bracket has been shot for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO SPARTANS!!!

    I plan on doing 10 days at level 1 and then 10 days at level 2. YA for day 6!!! I'm only on day 3, ha!

    ReplyDelete