Fhew! I just finished my first day of the 30 day shred. My dvd arrived last night and I decided that today was the day to get it started.
I was pretty nervous because of all the reviews I have been reading. However, I got out my 2 pound weights, put on some workout clothes, and popped in the video. I did level 1 of course and I didn't die! There was a point where I was tired. Usually the cardio part or the abs. I love the way it switches so often so I don't get bored. It also doesn't give me enough time to think I can't do this any longer! About that time she switches moves. It is a lot of jumping during the cardio and I hope my downstairs neighbor wasn't home because I'm sure he wouldn't have liked it. Let's hope he works during the day! :)
Over all I liked it. It was pretty simple but I could tell it was working me. I'll re-review it tomorrow after I can't get out of bed from being so sore! ha! As of right now I feel fine and I'm planning on doing it again tomorrow unless I am incredibly sore. I'll also post on my weigh in tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment