Monday, April 20, 2009

Polar Bears, Vampires, and Books! Oh My!

We had a wonderful weekend over here. It was b-e-a-utiful weather Friday thru Sunday and we took advantage of it.

Friday we relaxed took the dog for a walk and then later watched Twilight. I have to admit I kinda liked the movie. I have not read any of the books though.

Saturday we went to the Maryland Zoo and it was so much fun. I loved the polar bears! Then we took the dog for a walk and checked out a park near-by. We will not be going back. It was more like creepy woods with evidence left behind of teenagers gathering to smoke and drink. Not a very nice park. Then we went out to dinner and relaxed for the evening.

Sunday was pretty lazy. I finished a book I was reading (Love the One Your With), did the shred, and checked out a new church. I really liked the new church and plan on continuing to go to mass there. The hubbs took a practice GMAT, did some studying for it, played massive amounts of video games, made me dinner (a wonderful surprise!), and fell asleep early on the couch. We love our lazy Sundays.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

The Shred: today is day 14 and I'm still on level 2. I just don't like level 2 that much...

1 comment:

  1. There's polar bears in the MD? I was shocked to read that LOL!

    Congrats on day 14 of the shred!!

    ReplyDelete