Thursday, April 16, 2009

It burns!

The road trip is planned and I'm super pumped to see everyone. I will definitely miss hubbs while I'm gone but someone in this family has to be working! ha!

Did the shred level 2 yesterday and today. Today was day 11. Not bad. I don't like it as much as level 1 but that's life. My arms are killing me this time! That's good though, I need more help with my arms and that trouble spot on the back of my legs right below my tush. You girls know what I'm talking about... Anyone have some good tips for that area? I'm really trying to look good for swimsuit season. Right now I feel good but I know it's always intimidating to get into that swimsuit no matter how good you are looking!

I'm off to go grocery shopping and then come up with something good to cook for the hubbs for dinner. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I run 100 miles a month and I still can't rid of that jiggle below my butt!! If you discover any secrets, PLEEEEEASE let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Road trips are the BEST! I'm so jealous, but be careful and enjoy the time home with the fam!!

    ReplyDelete