
Okay, I was supposed to do this yesterday but I was a slacker. Yesterday I spent going to HR to iron out some details about the new job, catching up with from friends on the phone and sitting outside with my moose. (Our dog). It was a good day.
So, my weight stayed the same. If you can't tell from the last few weeks I'm in a rut. I just can't seem to shake it. I have decided that I want to meet my goal by my birthday which means I have to kick it into high gear. Kind of a gift to myself. So, I have been working out but I need to be watching what I'm eating more.
As far as the job goes I am happy with the pay and I start on June 8th. Now I get to actually enjoy the next two weeks I have off. The pool opens here this weekend and I plan to spend as much time there as possible! Have a great day. ~Kelly

I'm in a rut too...just maintaining! Not that I'm not happy with that, but it would be nice to keep losing! I think I need to start counting cals again and running. I think too much lifting weights has caused this platue?
ReplyDelete