Friday, May 15, 2009

Depressed

I'm having such a hard time with waiting on this job... the anxiety is killing me. Both of the candidates (me and someone else) interviewed on Tuesday. They were going to discuss it and then discuss it with the director and then the director would be contacting us. I know they wanted to fill the position soon. It's been 3 days. Am I freaking out too soon? It's possible that they haven't made a decision yet? I did send an email yesterday just saying that it was great to meet the team and that they shouldn't hesitate to contact me if they have further questions and that I was looking forward to hearing from them. The normal follow up email. I have not gotten a phone call or an email.

I just feel so much pressure to get a job right now. It's been 2 months. I've never gone without working that long. I know that isn't bad compared to many people right now. I'm feeling dumb for turning down a job 2 months ago. It was not something I would be happy with. However, at this point it would have been a job!

Okay, I'm done ranting. I am just hoping to know today... and not be a basket case all weekend while our friend is here to visit. Then again, I'm not sure I want to know if I didn't get it either. It would be better to just know and move on though I suppose. Okay, Okay, I'm really done now. Sorry about the craziness! Have a great weekend if I don't post any news before that. ~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY understandable! And keep us updated. I'm sure you'll hear something soon... though "soon" is NEVER soon enough.

    ReplyDelete