
Saturday we slept in. I worked out and we relaxed. Took the dog for a long walk. Then we went to a friend's house to celebrate her birthday. We went out in Fells Point and I officially love it there! It was so pretty and cute and had lots of things to do along with being right on the water. We will be going back out there again. We also did a ton of walking since it was nice we decided to forgoe getting a taxi for walking there and back. Plus we saved some money that way and were a little eco-friendly in the process right? ;)
Sunday we really slept in. Then took the dog for a walk and attended evening mass. I was happy to have Hubbs accompany me. He is not Catholic. I do not make him go with me. Many time he does and I appreciate it when he does. I am not one to push religion on someone because I feel that it just makes it worse for him and creates even more negative feelings about it. So far we like this new church. We we got back I made some dinner and hubbs put the desk together for me.
Today I'm organizing the office area and prepping for my second interview tomorrow. I'm also trying to not get too nervous about it!
How was your weekend?

Love sleeping in!
ReplyDeleteAww... sounds like you guys had a great weekend, with the time that you had together. And let us know how the interview goes. Break a leg!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome of you to not pressure the hubs to go to Mass with you. I'm not sure I would be that selfless :)
ReplyDelete