Oh boy... I really didn't want to do this post. I'm in denial this week. I went home this past week and my crazy Italian family will feed you to death. I also only worked out twice on top of that. I don't want to admit how much I gained but I gained a few. We will leave it like that.So, what am I going to do about this? I am going to get back on track today. I will be counting points again and I will be getting back into the shred. I have done 19 days of it. Today will be 20. I CAN do this. (I must keep reminding myself)
On a separate note, If you did not read my update from yesterday I got a second interview. I am pumped. They said they were bringing back maybe 2 people for second interviews so I feel pretty good about that. I really want this job! :)

Good attitude! It's okay to fall once in a while, just start back over. Sometimes we just need a break!
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the interview.
And the weight watch :D
love♥
chaitra