Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Second Interview....Check.

Alright. I made it through my second interview. It went well. I interviewed with like 5 people and then got a tour. I'm hoping to hear good news soon. I know they interviewed one other person this morning and now I just have to hope that they pick me! Now onto the waiting which is killer.

I've gotten back into the workout schedule but I haven't really lost a lot of weight this week. I still have the few extra pounds from going home. I have definitely been stress eating with these interviews I had... gotta get that part in check now.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, that's a good sign! I don't want to jinx it, but everything sounds good! It also sounds like you're taking it one thing at a time, keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with the interviews! :) Just stumbled on your blog!

    ReplyDelete