Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday


Okay, I still have not lost any weight and it is my fault. I'm taking ownership of it. I have been working out 5 days a week which I am happy about. I have been eating like crazy though. I haven't been officially doing weight watchers for about three months and until a month ago I was still doing well. I'm seriously considering starting back up with it. At least the online membership to help keep myself on track. That's about all I have to report on that. Hopefully by next week I will have better news and have found some motivation that works right now. GL fellow WWW people. I hope your week went a little better than mine! ~Kelly

*Update: I have just re-joined WW. I joined online this time. I have found that right now I need the structure of the point system and having a place to track it all. Here we go!*

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I really like it but this past weekend has been horrible due to PMS and the holiday weekend!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It's hard for me to keep track with the WW online lately, I think that after the wedding and honeymoon I'll be beating myself to get on that train! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this for sure!! It was a holiday weekend so it's hard to stay on track, I fell off the wagon this weekend but I'm just gonna move forward! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete