Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ABC's of Me

Thought this was a cute way to share some info with all of you. Play along if you like! I don't have too much else to blog about at the moment. I am meeting with HR tomorrow to get the new job rolling.

A - Age: 24 until June 18th. I'm freaking out about turning 25.

B - Bed size: Full, someday we will buy a queen and I can't wait!

C - Chore you hate: Floors! I always make the husband do the floors. Oh, and putting away laundry. I will wash it I just hate to put it away.

D - Dog's name: Moose

E - Essential start your day item: Kiss from B and hug from Moose.

F - Favorite color: Blue. baby blue being the best.

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I like anything with the silver color. Usually white gold.

H - Height: 4'11

I - Instruments you play: None now. I used to play the keyboard and the trumpet in elementary and junior high.

J - Job title: I'm about to start a job as a Vocational Specialist

K - Kid(s): 0 right now. I hope for 3-4 someday but husband says 2. I'm hoping we settle on 3 when the time comes.

L - Living arrangements: Apartment with the hubs until we can save enough to get a house.

M - Mom's name: Norma

Nicknames: Spills, Penguin, lilshort, and a combo of my maiden name and married name.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None.

P - Pet Peeve: When people don't put dishes in the dishwasher when they are done. It's right next to the sink people take a second and put them in!

Q - Quote from a movie: My favorite movie: "Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around." ~ Love Actually

or I always love "Buzz, your girlfriend.... woof!" ~Home Alone. ha!

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister 13 months younger then me

T - Time you wake up: 8:00am when not working. 6:00am for work

U- Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V - Vegetable you dislike: None really. Celery is low on the list I suppose.

W - Ways you run late: I'm usually not. Sometimes I don't give myself enough time in the morning though.

X - X-rays you've had: Ankles, knee, wrist, back. I think that's all of them.

Y - Yummy food you make: Veggie stew and veggie pizza. Oh, and Oatmeal Choc. Chip cookies.

Z - Zoo favorite: Polar Bears and feeding the giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment