I don't have the picture today. I switched computers for the moment.
Okay, so where am I at? It's been a rough week. I have been hard on myself which only makes me do worse. I have completed 25 days of the shred. I'm feeling good about my new muscle tone. I'm not feeling great about my weight. I am down 2 pounds from where I was when I got back from being in MI. I am still heavier then when I left to go to MI! So, the battle continues. Hopefully in a week or two I will be back on track. Hope you all are doing well and let me know about your success (or not so successful) stories of the week.
Oh, I haven't heard from the job yet... Keeping my fingers crossed and positive thoughts going though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep it up, slowly but surely is the way to go...I'm in the same boat!
ReplyDeleteThank you for contributing to my art work! ANd good for you for taking care of your heart! I love that as a reason for exercise! Happy Wednesday, friend!
ReplyDelete