I've decided to start doing this every Friday. I know many people are doing Kelly's Korner: Show Me Where You Live and I love it. I just don't have a house to show you! We are living in an apartment for the next 11 months and hope to buy a house after that. While I don't mind my apartment,it just doesn't compare to the beautiful pictures I am seeing on her page. Instead here are things I'm grateful for this week.
~My new job!
~Beautiful weather this week and should be this weekend
~My loving husband
~My wonderful extended family. Even if we are far apart we are still just as close as ever at heart.
~That I am making healthy changes now rather then when I have serious health problems
~My husband's good job. Both of us having jobs now, especially in this economy
~Having moved to an area that we know a few people and have a few built in friends that have made the transition much easier
~A three day weekend with to spend obligation free with my husband!
What are you grateful/thankful for this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I see from your profile that you in MD. I'm a displaced MD'er (my husband is military) and while I'm not too far away from my homestate we dont have chick-fil-a's. Something you guys should be grateful to have!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your three day weekend and getting to share it with your husband!