Friday, May 8, 2009

He works hard for the money...

So my poor husband has been working 12-14 hour days this week. It's definitely taking a toll on him. They have a big contract/project that has to get done so he volunteered to help out. Now it has been the last two weeks of work hell. In the meantime he has had to hold off on his regular projects and contracts. Oh, and he's salary so that means no financial benefit for doing all this extra work. His boss is noticing and acknowledging that he is working hard. He is also not the only one. There are about 3 of them have have been consistently helping out on this project. I am frustrated for him! I have been trying to keep my own emotions in check. I'm sitting here thinking all the selfish things like I'm alone on a Friday night. It was supposed to be movie night and we had to cancel dinner... blah blah blah. I have to get that out of my head. He's just as frustrated I'm sure. I am proud of him. He is working so hard and since he is new in this division he is really doing whatever he can to make a good impression. I just get bored and lonely and I'm afraid he's getting taken advantage of. So, I hope all of you have a good Friday night and a good weekend. We should be having fun tomorrow night celebrating a friend's birthday. After my hubbs gets some much needed sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment