Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yes, I skipped it...

I skipped WWW a little on purpose a little not. I am reflecting internally and working on the process still but I may not share for a while. My weight did remain the same. It's not a gain so I'll take it.

I am happy that it is Thursday. I am going out to happy hour after work (I think...) and then tomorrow is a short day and pay day Friday. Very good news. I feel like I am so behind on all the cleaning around the apartment so I have been trying to slowly catch up. B is working lots of hours late and early right now so it's on me to get things back in order right now. Friday afternoon will be dedicated to the last of it hopefully. There is just something about laundry... I have no problem washing it (it piles up quite quick for 2 people) but it's putting it away that kills me. I have a big aversion to putting the clothes away. Anyone else out there??? I have a huge pile of clean clothes in the bedroom that I can never get motivated to put away. B has the same problem so we really have to force ourselves to get it done.

What is your worst/least favorite chore?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh - I am the SAME way! McStudly too, really. If I don't suck it up and just fold and put everything away IMMEDIATELY, then it does NOT get done, no matter how much we try to convince ourselves otherwise. Oy!! And I HATE washing dishes... I dont' mind loading and unloading the dishwasher, but it's the ones that you actualy haev to wash that I despise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you. I didn't post yesterday because I was out and about all day. I've yet to lose anything and am just kind of blah about it all. It sounds like you're in the same boat? I hope it gets better for you!

    I don't really have chores I dislike, I enjoy the chores more than dislike them LOL!

    Hope you have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete