Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Monday

Ugh. So tired today! I just don't feel like being productive but that is not an option. I had a lot of fun this weekend and it wore me out. My sister came in on Friday and we did a little shoe shopping, had some dinner, and went out.

Saturday I surprised her with a birthday pedicure and then we went and walked around DC. Very hot and sticky!

Sunday plans got changed around a but due to the weather but we still had a good day. Her and I went and did a wine tasting and then picked up B to go to the aquarium and then Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was delicious. We split a piece of red velvet cheesecake which was so so good. Not my favorite there but it was great. Then her and I have been playing the Wii together and just hanging out.

Today is her birthday and we are taking her out to a sushi dinner and then home for the birthday cake that I made for her. She leaves tomorrow. It's been a really good visit and I will miss her a bunch. I just hope she had as much fun as I did!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a GREAT weekend! Where did you go wine tasting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Boordy Vineyards. Not my favorite but it's close and very cheap for tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love pedis and wine tasting! Fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete