Whoo Hoo! We made it to the end of the week. That is something to celebrate isn't it!?
Another thing that I will be celebrating this weekend is our 2nd anniversary. Yes, it was Monday and we went out to dinner and spent time together then. But, this weekend is the official celebration. We decided not to give anniversary gifts to each other but instead we are always going to go and do something. (I always remember the things we do and memories created but I don't always remember the gifts I was given. I'd rather have the memories.) Take a trip, even if it's a mini one like this year. Last year we spent some time in Myrtle Beach and had a great time. Money is a little tight this year so we wanted something not too over the top. We are going to drive down and spend the weekend in Annapolis. We are staying at a hotel and have a walking tour scheduled. We might possibly get massages but that's iffy right now. I'm excited for our mini getaway.
So, the question today is: (If you have gone to Annapolis before) What are the must do things in the Annapolis area? Anything you recommend from things to see/do to places to eat. I welcome all suggestions! Have a great weekend, I can't wait to re-cap for you on Monday.
~Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

we went to Annapolis for our anniversary too! we ate at pussers on the patio overlooking the water. the food was just so so, but the view makes it worth a meal. we also went on a quick boat ride, which was fun! hope you have a great time :)
ReplyDelete