Friday, August 7, 2009

Show Us Your Life

Okay, today is all about the reception and the honeymoon. Here we go!


This is us walking in to the reception:

All of our party at the table right after we walked in. We walked in to the Michigan State University Fight Song. Almost everyone in our party had attended MSU!
This is our cake. I wanted something simple and cute that tasted great. I didn't like most of the cake toppers that I saw so I ended up having them do a bow out of the same ribbon and it looks a little like a present that way.


Our first dance. We danced to I'll Look After You by The Fray.


This is a group shot (at the end of the night) of all the college friends that were able to attend our wedding. I love this picture.

Now onto that honeymoon! We were given a honeymoon as a gift. They sent us for a week to a condo in Ft. Myers Beach Florida. When we arrived the condo had been decorated for us and the fridge stocked with food and drinks. It was a great surprise. This is what we first walked up to on the door.

We also went down and spent a few days in Key West. We stayed at a bed and breakfast there. This is a picture of the pool area. Key West was so much fun.

B eating the crab legs he loves so much!
Us on the beach in Ft. Myers Beach.
There's a look at our reception and honeymoon. We had so much fun at both. The reception does go by as fast as everyone says it does! How about you? Let's see your pictures. If you aren't married where would you want to go on a honeymoon? My dream would be Hawaii! :)
Have a great weekend! ~Kelly


























1 comment: