I. am. gaining. weight. I don't feel like talking about it. I'm pretty down on myself today and I'm very frustrated. I'm going to sulk today and start being positive again tomorrow. I just don't know why I can't do this. :( Hope it's going better for all you other WWW women.
I got my first chicken pox shot today. I survived! ha! I have to go back in 6 weeks to get the last one. It wasn't a big deal, hurt like a normal shot but then it was over. That's about all I have for today.
~Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sorry to hear that...I hope you're doing alright and not sulking. We all have our up and down weeks and I was in the same boat as you for a while. I'm still up 4 pounds from my wedding day and 9 from my goal weight that was established...oh, six months ago? It's rough, but hang in there, you're SO not alone!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a down day too. I hope you're day gets better! some times hearing that others know what you are going through helps. I've been trying to lose 5 more pounds for years! my goal weight is no where in sight for me! i feel like it's one big long never ending road.
ReplyDeleteSo... just curious - do they give kids Chicken Pox shots these days? I almost wonder if it'd just be better to stick them around a kid with them and then let them get it over with do you don't have to get the shot later, ya know? then again, if the shot is a one-time-fits- your-entire-life, then I guess... what's the harm?
ReplyDeleteThey do give them to kids now! But many still get them like most of our generation did. The shot didn't start until 1995.
ReplyDelete