Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday

Well, here it is again! I did not weigh myself this morning. On purpose. I'm still working on getting back on track and I decided that it might be more detrimental to myself if I actually saw that number on the scale this morning.

I have enlisted the help of B. He is fully allowed to remind me to stop eating and use force when necessary! It's hard for him to say stuff like that to me but he's doing pretty good. Just reminders, ya know? Like, when I start looking in the cupboards aimlessly he just asks "are you actually hungry right now?" Or, if I say to myself "Kelly get out of the kitchen!" He makes sure I actually get out of the kitchen. It's been helpful.

My sister left to go home yesterday which was sad but I will be able to get back to normal eating patterns again. This week I have just been exhausted so starting next week I will be getting up early to work out before work. I have done it before, years ago, so I know I can. I just have to start doing it. I also have to start going to be earlier.

So, that's my update for the week. How did you all do?~Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Good, employ the help of the hubs, always a good thing to do! :) The hubs and I are actually using one another as a sounding board for food decisions and motivating one another to exercise. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    I noticed that you made a comment on one of the giveaways I set up for Living Rooms Direct and was wondering if you would be interested in working together. If so, I would love to work with you on either a giveaway, a product review, or a guest post on your site. I look forward to hearing back from you!

    Take care,
    Suzanne

    Suzanne Turnbull
    Prudential Tower
    800 Boylston Street, Suite 1600
    Boston, MA 02199

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, I would be interested in working with you. I could not find a direct way to contact you. I look forward to hearing back from you. Kelly.m.eastman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete