Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is the 2nd anniversary of the day I married B. Check back to the last post for wedding pics.

He is my best friend and soul mate. He is my rock when I need support, my sound board when I need someone to listen, and my goofball when I need a laugh! I find it so hard to put everything that our lives together are into words. It's just so much more than I can explain.

In addition to the two years of marriage we dated for 9 years before. I can not imagine my life without him or with anyone else for that matter. We are a team and we have been for a long time.

I'm deliriously happy to be celebrating this milestone with him and I hope to celebrate many many more together.

Love you B!

3 comments: