I am happy to report that I am down 1.2 pounds this week! I am FINALLY back on track. I plan on continuing to rein myself in again. I'm still not doing it 100%.
B has been very helpful. We were out shopping and I wanted to get some new pants pretty bad. He asked me if I needed them. I told him that I wanted to lose some more weight first. So, then he asked where I was at and he gave me a certain number of pound to lose. When I reach that goal I am going to reward myself with some new pants! B sure knows what motivates me. :) He did quickly decide he should put a spending limit on the new pants, ha! Anyways, I now have about 6 pound to go before new pants.
How was your WWW???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY congrats, you're doing awesome!!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing awesome! I love how hubbies can help to motivate, they're great!
ReplyDeleteyou will loose that 6 before you know it
ReplyDelete