Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weight Watcher Wednesday

Oh boy... I MADE myself get on that scale this morning because you can fix a problem until you accept it right?

Well, I gained. And, I will be totally honest here. I have slipped and gained a total of 5 pounds back that I lost. :(

I can't play the "I don't know how it happened" game. I do know. I've been eating like crazy and I haven't worked out much in the last two months. I have 10-12 pounds that I want to lose right now. I am hoping to lose those 10 by October. That will put me at my original goal after a year of working at it. I think I'm being reasonable. I have to make the changes though. So, today's a fresh start!

GL WWW. What helps motivate you?

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. I've gained back most of the weight I lost but am down 3 pounds since I cam home from the honeymoon. I have a calendar hung up in the kitchen where I am tracking my workouts and so is hubby. Having that makes me feel accountable and motivates me...so far, anyways! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete