Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Weight Watcher Wed
Ugh. I completely forgot to weigh myself this morning. So, I don't have numbers to report. If I had to guess I would be about the same or possibly a small gain. I did not do good this week. Today is a fresh start and So far I am on track. I am at 18 points which is hard for me to stay within. But, I could if I really wanted to. I did make a big batch of the 0 point veggie soup and I'm planning on eating that all week. It's pretty good. Have you all signed up for the Hungry Girl emails? If you haven't you should at least check out the website. It's great. Lots of WW friendly recipes and ideas to make things lighter. GL fellow WWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 points? OMG I don't know what I'd do if I got that low, that must be terribly difficult and I'm not helping the slighest by pointing out the obvious! Try the Fiber One yogurts, they're pretty tasty and 0 points. As long as you're trying, I think that's pretty good - keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm so short I just didn't even start with many points. I will have to try those yougurts!
ReplyDelete