Thursday, July 30, 2009

My poor little puppy!

Well, the good news is that I FINALLY got my MD plates and tags. It was a little sad for me. I even got the Ford dealer to put on the front plate bracket for free for me! It was a miracle day or so I thought.

Then I got home. I walked in to a terrible smell. Then I realize B was giving Moose a bath. Then I walked by the kitchen (where we gate him during the day) and saw diarrhea EVERYWHERE. I couldn't believe a little dog could create this much "stuff". I was almost sick. All over the floor, on his bed, and he even climbed into a bookcase and went all over the stuff there. I think that was in an attempt to get away from the rest of the mess but who knows. I felt so bad for him, you could tell he didn't feel well and he felt so bad for making that mess in the house. He wouldn't even go into the kitchen for the rest of the night.

I was upset because he ruined some irreplaceable things in the bookshelf. My trip journal, some photo albums, and a few other things. We managed to salvage the wedding scrapbook my MIL made me. We spent 2.5 hours cleaning it up. This was after waiting at the MVA too! After that we finally went and grabbed some dinner and then went to bed after such an exhausting day.

Today he seems to be doing much better. He went to the bathroom and it was normal. He is also acting like himself again. I hope he is alright, I have no idea what made him do this. We don't feed him people food except the occasional veggie that falls on the floor when I'm cooking. :( Poor little Moose.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I know that was frustrating! A few years ago my mom's dog chewed through my brand new Seven For All Mankind jeans. I was pissed to say the least!

    ReplyDelete