I don't have my pretty little picture of the top of this page but I still want to report. I am down .4 pounds this week. I'm alright with it because I ate more than I should have. I was a little over on my points. It's still a loss and that puts me in the right direction. I also started working out again this past week with 2 days of the shred and one day of tennis. Right now my goal is to work out 3 times a week since I'm working. I know that many of you do much more while working but I haven't been able to muster up the energy to give up sleep for exercise in the morning. I WILL get there though. Maybe I'll start this/next week.
I currently have 8-10 pounds that I want to lose. How have all of you done? GL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats!! That's progress nevertheless! I think 3 days a week is a good amount to work out, I am hoping that I can do that starting now. It's been a rough week facing all my missteps this past month but I am hopeful. Thanks for sharing your week!
ReplyDeleteUmm... well I actually have surprised myself lately with running. I canNOT do the whole before work thing, so I do right when I get home. Since last Wednesday, I have gone running 3 times, pushing myself harder each time, took the dog two of those times, and then also went walking twice. I feel SO much better when I run! But some health stuff has kept it from happening. I am looking forward to picking it up again!!
ReplyDelete