Okay, today's the day. I've told you about my MVA trouble before. There have been many mini episodes in between as well. We finally got B's car successfully registered Friday.
Today is my turn. I can not think of any reason why it shouldn't work out today but you never know with the MVA. This will be my 5th trip. If I don't get it registered today we will be paying LOTS of money to the state in fines.... so, hope for a successful trip today!
(I'm a little sad about losing my MI plate today. :( I also don't have the front bracket mounted but that seems like small potatoes in comparison.
Have a good Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:( I feel you. I have about 10 months left with my CT plate and then have to transfer to the MD plates. It's a sad thing, changing car tags!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today!
I'm praying! Good luck!
ReplyDelete