I had a pretty fabulous weekend.
Friday I wasn't feeling great but B rented "He's Just Not That Into You" and we lounged. The movie was just okay.
Saturday was Artscape here in Baltimore so we took the light rail in and checked out all the art. There were so many neat things to see and I found some unique jewelry made from recycled aluminum and silver. Very cool. Then a friend of mine from the DC area happened to be nearby and we met up with her and did some fishing off a pier. I did however get pulled over on my way to go see her. Whoops. :( Lucky for me I got a warning and cruise control is my new best friend.
Sunday I FINALLY motivated myself to get up early enough to go to the farmer's market with a friend. We went got freshly made (trans-fat free) donuts and flavored honey sticks. Yum! Then I picked up so much fresh and local produce I was in heaven! I will be a cooking machine this week. The rest of the day was spent at the pool and finished up by going to Mass.
I did receive some bad news. My grandmother's best friend is very sick in the hospital and we are not sure if she is going to make it. Please, please say some prayers for Maryann. She is a wonderful and positive woman who keeps my grandma busy and trying new things.
~Kelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment