Monday again?! How did that happen? The weekends are just flying by these days. I mean, come on, we are at the end of July already!

Some very exciting news happened this weekend. My brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend!!! We are so happy and excited for them. I'll give you the story just in case you all love engagement stories as much as I do.
On Thursday he took her up north to a beautiful city in the state they live in. They were going for the weekend to stay with his parents. She thought it was to celebrate his birthday. On Friday he took her to a winery that had a bed and breakfast attached. It is a beautiful place.
He had called ahead and arranged all the plans. The owners daughter gave them a tour of the winery and how they made the wine and then through the cute bed and breakfast part leading to the fireplace where chilled champagne was set up with two glasses. She encouraged them to go and do some tasting.
Bro-in-law asked GF to pour but she left the towel wrapped around the bottle to do so. He then asked her to check and see what kind they were drinking. On the label it read" A- will you marry me?" She looked at him and said "Well you still have to ask!" And he got down on one knee and did so. :)
I thought he did a very good job and a great job at keeping a secret, especially since he is the guy who can't wait to give you your Christmas present so you always get it early from him. Ha!
We are just so excited for them, they are great and we really love his new fiance. So glad she will "officially" be family. Her ring looks a little like the one above although I have not seen it in person.

No comments:
Post a Comment