Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy lazy day

Today is a day for lounging around in sweats. A day for curling up on the couch with a guilty pleasure movie or a good book. A day for snuggling in bed and not leaving home.

Today is NOT a day for driving and sitting in traffic. Not a day for running from the car to buildings in pouring rain. Not a day for sitting at a desk at work. Not a day to be productive.

I am most definitely in the wrong place for this rainy lazy day. Are any of you able to enjoy this lazy day the proper way?

5 comments:

  1. I'd give anything to NOT be in DC and at work today. I feel you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our rainy icky day yesterday...and I kept having to run errands and do stuff. NOT cool! The whole day, I was thinking...I just want to go home and curl up in sweatpants and read a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That is how the last two days were here and unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy them properly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I want to be home being lazy as it pours outside but I'm at work, bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If ONLY! I am with you... work should be closed on days like this. For sure!

    ReplyDelete