
This is one of my favorite pictures. My dad took this while we were waiting for the ceremony to start.
This is the front view, also taken by my dad before the ceremony.
As you can see, my dress is a little long which was cumbersome throughout the night. I did like my dress but I do wish I could go back and redo it. I have lost 20 pounds since then and at the time trying on dresses wasn't fun because I didn't feel good about myself. I also had a budget to stick within because my mother was buying my dress and I didn't think it was right to break her bank.
If I could do it again I think I would get something with a fuller skirt that had gathers. Still strapless with beading on the bodice, on the bottom of the skirt, and on the long train. With a dropped waist. I don't know if I could pull it off but I think these dresses are beautiful. I loved my veil and headpiece. I liked my shoes (I left them on all night!) and I wore simple pearls. I had pearl stud earrings with a pearl necklace with white gold chain between the pearls. all that B had given to me for a wedding present.
What did your dress look like? What is your dream dress?

Gorgeous! I love it... I think it looked great on you, too. But then again, everytime I look back at my wedding, I have SO many things I would do differently. I loved it, but would change quite a bit. Don't you hate that?! I wonder if there's anyone that wouldn't change a thing, but I haven't found on person, yet!
ReplyDelete