So I have forgotten a little bit about this blog. I apologize. I have been focused on our family blog www.eastkowski.wordpress.com. So to catch up read what we have been up to there!
So... what have I been up to? All sorts of things. I have moved to the Baltimore area and so far I really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, it's not Michigan and it's not near our family but it's pretty good. We have a few close friends already in the area and it is closer to home. There are so many fun things to do here! Last weekend we checked out some of the local nightlife and it was great. Then we took a trip to the DC area to visit some friends and it was so so nice to see them again. I am so happy to be near them again. This coming weekend the hubby has talked me into going to Shamrock Fest with some of our friends and it should be fun but a looooong day.
I have had one interview that turned into a job offer and I have a phone interview this Friday at noon. The interview this Friday is the job I really want. It is at a university in the area. I am so nervous I could vomit! I'm trying to keep my cool because I do want it and... worse case senario I do have a job offer somewhere else. It's just a little farther down the ladder in what I want to be doing. So... send me some fairy dust on Friday!!! I will post how it goes.
And... I will work on updating this more so I can actually get some followers and become a little more interesting! ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment