Well after much stressing and debating and talking with the hubbs I've decided that I'm turning down that first job I was offered. Thank you for the support in my decision making! When I think about it, it's not something that I want to do. It would only be a paycheck. I realize we all work for a paycheck but I've always strived to have a career that was more then that. I want to work towards building my career and I've decided that this offer is not the way to go. I'm holding out for something more. I did have an interview this past week with the city and I'm hoping to hear from them soon. I've also applied to two more jobs just in case. The hubbs is positive and assures me that something else will come along. I agree, I just get nervous. It's what I do, I worry!
I am thinking more and more how I would love to just work in a coffee shop. I would really enjoy the atmosphere and the people. However it would not pay what I'm hoping to earn and I would be not on that career path that I just rambled about! I do wish for that kind of simplicity though.
This in turn means that I'm holding off on any shopping sprees but I did order one dress from the Loft. I got a good deal on it. It should arrive here tomorrow and I just hope it fits right! :) It's a good wear to work-weddings-out kinda dress depending on how you accessorize so I've justified it that way.
Hope you all had a good weekend! We just laid around and relaxed and watched some of the NCAA tourney. Go Michigan State! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment