I want to go on a shopping spree so bad. I would love to go get some cute new spring pieces. Especially some cute new dresses. I have my eye on a few from J. Crew and Ann Taylor Loft. However I just can't see, to justify the price tags! How do you all come up with the cash for these cute thing? When I do buy them I end up feeling so guilty about what I could/should have spent the money on. But, the catch is we go out or do something and I wish I had some cuter clothes to wear. I've decided that when I start working I will justify it and go get 2 new dresses and some other work clothes.
That brings me to my next issue. Work. I have been interviewing these past two weeks at 3 different locations. Two of the jobs I would take with no problem but I won't know anything for at least 2 weeks. I was offered the third one and the money is good and the hours are good but it isn't want I really want to do. They want me to start this coming Monday. So... what do I do? Do I take this job just in case I don't get the other job? (And then quit right away if I do get one of the other jobs...) Or do I turn it down because it's not what I want and risk the chance that I don't get either of the other jobs? I'm pretty torn and I need to make a decision in the next 24 hours... help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why don't you tell them you're fielding a few offers and would like some time to think about it?
ReplyDeleteOf course but it in a professional and friendly way, but I think it's a pretty common thing and they should understand your wanting to weigh all your options.
Thank you for the comment! I have been putting them off like that for a few weeks now. It has come time to make a decision. :( But I'm okay with it. I think!
ReplyDelete