Weight is down today. :)
I've been thinking about getting the 30 day shred. You know, the one by Jillian Micheals. I would love to have some feedback first. Have you tried it? If you have, what do you think? I've heard it is hard but good and that you will be really sore. I like that it's a 20 minute workout. I have other videos that I love but I hate that when you get to advanced they are an hour long. To be honest, I don't like to work out more then 30 minutes at a time. I'm not that hard core and I like to get on with my day. I also love the idea of being toned up in time for summer... swimsuits and tank tops are just around the corner. What I don't love is when I buy a workout dvd and I don't realize that you need to have other equipment to do the workout. I can't stand that. So I need/want to know if it requires anything that it doesn't come with.
Here are my questions:
1) What do you think of the 30 day shred (any feedback is appreciated)?
2) What kind of equipement do you need (if any) to do the videos?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I don't have it and have heard it requires minimal equipment but there is a lot of jumping around kind of moves, which does not bode well for our third floor apartment. I'm not sure if you guys have a house or are renting, but that may factor in?
ReplyDeleteThat is a good point! We are also on a third floor apartment.... I'm not sure the neighbors would love that.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.. you should check out the healthy tipping point.. http://www.healthytippingpoint.com/
ReplyDeleteShe's been doing the shred and has quite the review of it!