
Okay, I joined WW back in October. I hit an all time emotional low (all time weight high!) and walked into a center because I didn't know what else to do. I worked on the program until about a month ago. I fell off the fit train then. I can blame it on moving and everything else but it really comes down to the fact that I gave up a bit.
Last night I decided it was time to get back on track. So, as of this morning I am back on. I am counting points and adding activity back into my life. I am still down 18.8 pounds. I have 6.4 more that I want to lose. When I say that it seems like nothing compared to where I started but it's been hard lately. But, I'm back! :) Thinking of hitting my goal is just so exciting right now. Send me some of your weight loss inspirational stories!

No comments:
Post a Comment