I quit my job yesterday!
Okay, now for the details... I let my boss know that we are moving and that I would only work another 4 weeks with them. I work doing in home mental health counseling for kids and two weeks really isn't adequate. This gives my boss time to interview, hire, and train someone in time to work the last week with me. They will be picking up my caseload so it will be helpful if I can make the transition with them. I want to do my best to make this as smooth and easy for the kids as possible.
Now here's to hoping that everything goes well on my hubbys end. I'm doing my best to keep the faith that even if we can't get back to Michigan (which I know we won't be able to right now) that we will land in Baltimore.
That's all I have for now, I have to get going on work! I'll write more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment