Monday, March 30, 2009

What a great weekend!

Friday I spent the evening with the Hubbs and we watched Nights in Rodanthe and the MSU game on tv. I didn't love the movie. It was a good story but the movie was slow. I would bet that the book is great though. MSU won the game putting us in the Elite Eight on Friday.
Saturday I did some light cleaning and then meet up with a couple of my girls to do some shopping. It was so fun. I got a very cute new spring jacket. One of the new trench styles. It is from H&M so it was very reasonable. I couldn't find a picture so I can't show you. :( Then we came back and played a little Euchre (card game kinda like Spades... I think it's a Michigan thing) with the hubbs and went to check out a few of the local hang outs. It was fun. It was a ton of fun.

Sunday we had tickets to the science center and we walked around the Inner Harbor. It was such a beautiful day. The science center was neat and I would definitely recommend it if you have kids and will be or are in the Baltimore area. Then we came back to watch the end of the MSU game. We crushed Louisville! :) Final Four back home in Detroit! Whoo Hoo!

I did indeed purchase the 30 Day Shred. I found it on amazon for $8.49! You can't beat that. It should be here by the end of the week. Here I go... I am excited about looking better but I'm nervous about getting my motivation going.

I'm also hoping to hear from one of the jobs this week. Cross your fingers and send some fairy dust! I'm going a little nuts sitting around the house and not working.

Hope you all had a great weekend. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment