Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weight Watcher Wed.

I am moving in the right direction on the scale that is. I still struggled with making good food choices but, it's getting better. I also made myself do steps last night for about 45 minutes. I have been working on some toning exercises and I'm feeling better.

I have to remind myself that I have to make the choices. I have to do this for my health and mental well being. I want to feel good about myself. I CAN do this.

I did cancel my WW online account yesterday. It was actually a little freeing. Weird I know. I decided that since we might buy a house I am cutting costs where I can. It's not expensive but it adds up. On top of that I know the program, I know how to do it, and I don't really need the online tools to do it. So, here we go!

GG fellow WWW peeps.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! The scale going in the right direction is encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Keep it up, girl, that's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I just cancelled it myself too, it feels liberating but kinda scary at the same time!

    What are steps, btw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, steps. My name for using my step aerobics bench. Just that I do it on my own for a while, not to any video or anything.

    ReplyDelete