Thursday, September 3, 2009

100 Books

I have noticed people are doing a 100 books in a year challenge. I don't think I will hit that mark by the end of the year but I thought it would be fun to share with you the books I have read this year.



Finished:

Love the One You're With - Emily Giffin

Certain Girls - Jennifer Weiner

The Pact - Jodi Picoult

19 Minutes - Jodi Picoult

My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

The Middle Place - Kelly Corrigan

Sunday's At Tiffany's - James Patterson

The Help - Kathryn Stockett

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas - John Boyne

Fairy Tales Every Child Should Know



Started:

Anna Karenina

That Old Cape Magic - Richard Russo

Middlesex - Jeffery Eugenides


To Read (downloaded but not read yet):

Sarah's Key - Tatiana de Rosnay

The Angel Experiment - James Patterson

I would love to hear good books that you guys have read to add to my lists! :) And if you have questions about anything that I've read I'd be happy to answer.

2 comments:

  1. I read Friday Night Knitting Club and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. They were WOnDERFUL reads, and I'd recommend them to anyone! Also, if you like Emily Giffin, I'd check out the book Chasing Harry Winston. It's by the girl who wrote Devil Wears Prada...all of the authors' names are escaping me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - if you haven't read "the giver" then that's a must!

    And an itneresting read, if you don't mind a little language (it caught me off guard at first) is "The Baby Merchant". It's sooo intresting...

    ReplyDelete