Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Relaxing, Raining, and new cable?

Well, our weekend was great. Lots of relaxing and not a whole lot to report, but that was the way we wanted it. I feel accomplished after all the cleaning I did. I even tackled three closets! We did watch the movie Gran Torino. It was great. The old man is very offensive but the movie is great.

Even better news is we are already half way through the week! :) It's a rainy week here but I'm okay with it. I am very ready for Fall weather. We even bought a half-gallon of apple cider this weekend at the store. It's not the same as going to the cider mill, but it still tastes good.

In other boring house news I think we are switching to Verizon Fios. We currently have Comcast which we don't love... Verizon is more money but we get a lot more for the money. Do any of you have Verizon? Do you like it? We will be making the decision by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Go for it! We switched to Fios after 2 weeks ofhavign Comcast ad NEVER went back! We hated COmcast and their completely horrible cable and customer service (HORRENDOUS!). You will LOVE Fios - I promise it's worth the added cost... at least it was for us, hands down!

    ReplyDelete